Lasithi chamber notice to tourists
In light of the latest economic developments taking place in Greece we would like to inform the public wishing to visit Lasithi Crete (Greece) about the following facts:
- Our entire tourist infrastructure is operating (and will continue to do so) without any problem.
- There is not any shortage of food and supplies in hotels, apartments or in our regional markets.
- Petrol stations are operating as usual
- Local buses and public transport work as expected
- Bank ATMs work without issues
- Pharmacies are open and continue to work as usual
- Our tourists continue to enjoy their worry-free stay in our region as if nothing has happened.
- Money exchange desks operate in all hotels and apartments.
We urge everyone planing to visit us to do so without any second thought. For us it’s business as usual.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Lasithi Crete (Greece)